Saturday, May 7, 2011

MOM YOU'RE THE BEST!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL WONDERFUL MOTHERS ON EARTH!

Hari ini adalah Hari Ibu, so kengkawan mari kita berfikir sejenak, so far apa yang kita dah buat untuk membanggakan Ibu kita? 
You don't have to answer me, just close your eyes and think bout it.

As for me, I've not done nothing great yet, selalunya I menyusahkan my mom ja tapi adalah gak kekadang(once in a blue moon) membanggakan die with my achievements (tak besar mana pun, kecik2 jerr). Am not gonna talk bout my achievements here, itu entry laen kayh. As for now I would like to focus on MY MAMA!

MY DEAR MAMA INA, thank you very very much for being a wonderful mom and take good care of me. You are the best MOM!  I know you've gone through lots of difficulties in your life but still you are still strong and your will cover up all your difficulties with that bright smile on your face and ensure your children get watever they want! There's nothing that you've not done for me. You gave me every single thng that I demanded for without any hesitation. Thank You Mama!

I don't know How am I  suppose to repay this good deeds of yours but trust me Mama one day you will be proud of me. I may not be the best daughter but I'll try my level best to repair all my weaknesses for you Mom. I will try to ease your burden and I will ensure that bright smile on your face will never fade. Keep on smiling Mama, no matter in what situation you are, remember you have your children with you so just keep on smilng and hang on there.

 I don't know how to put them in words but I LOVE YOU to the max Mama. You are the BEST EVER GIFT that ALLAH s.w.t gave and I will treasure you Mama.

Thanks again for being so loving and caring, and I know lately I'm making you mad by being so obssesed bout KOREA-Super Junior. hehe. But no worries Mama, I still can control my self, gwenchana gwenchana;)hehe

So to MAMA INA, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! YOU'RE THE BEST. I'll pray for your happiness. STAY HEALTHY AND PRETTY okayh Mama! 

NA OMA NOMU NOMU NOMU NOMU NOMU SARANGHAE!*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment