Friday, May 6, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!





Okayh, today lemme introduce someone who is very SWEET
.....
.....
.....
....
....
.....
.....
TADAAA!







Okayh people, this is Nur Azimah Mohd, the cutest ever cousin that I've ever had. Kalau nak tawu, Azimah, Myra(my another cousin), both of them complete ME. Dua2 orang nie memang sekepala ngan I. So since today is Azi's bday, lemme focus on her kayh. Myra nnt kita story2 tyme birthday die lak;)

Not to mention, Azimah is one of the important person in my life. She knows every single tiny miny thing bout me! She has been there for me lending me a warm shoulder to cry on during my hard times! I really feel grateful towards Allah S.W.T for givng me such a wonderful cousin. What else do I need kan, I have a wonderful FAMILY, wonderful FRIENDS and now wonderful COUSINS! COMPLETE LOVE!

So Nur Azimah Mohd, Many More Happy Returns of the day! You're such a wonderful girl and you are special in your very own way.You inspired me in many ways and thank you for being such a lovey dovey girl! Today is your BIG DAY so enjoy and cherish this moment okayh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! 

P/S: Don't be too upset bout the upu tingy coz something better is waiting for you. Hang on there with a big smile okayh;)





MY LOVES : AZI and MYRA

No comments:

Post a Comment