Thursday, May 19, 2011

Its been a while..

Listening to : MJ-Beat It

hey, its been a while since I update this blog kan. Nak cakap I buzy, memang tipula kan coz sekarang kan tgh cuti. So what was Nur Aisha doing all this while sampai taleh nak update blog? hehehe

ok lemme tell you more about my so called 'TIGHT SCHEDULE':

Wake up in the morning feeling like Lady Gaga...~ttba ja~
Then after breakfast, mulakan perjalanan dengan berFB.
Spend around 20 mins on FB...
Then bukak Utube search bout latest Songs+Movies+SuperJunior+FunnyVideos and etc etc..


Sometimes Google bout whats happening around the world. ~Haruslah keep updated kan~
 
Then.....

I'll start with my Korean Dramas+Reality show.
Currently am addicted to WE GOT MARRIED(WGM) : YeongSeo Couple.

For those who dont' know what WGM is all about, it is a famous reality show in Korea. 2 korean artists (Male +Female) will be chosen and they have to live as a married couple throughout the proggramme. The chosen female artist must really learnt on how to be a good wife while the male artist must protect the wife and of coz portray a good attitude as well. It is very2 funny to see their awkwardness and how they really work hard to improve themselves. 

P/S: For those yg nak khawin, I will strongly recommend you to watch WGM. Byk mende bole dipelajari;)

So begitulah routine seharian saya. Dah la sekarang dah ada Astro Beyond, pagi siang malam keja dok tengok channel 393 : ONE;) 

Eyh eyh, eventhough I tengok semua nie, tanggungjawab sebagai anak perempuan I xlupa taw. I still tlg mama sapu rumah, lipat baju, and Iron baju. ~basic2 things la~. okayh la tu kan;)

So, cuti nie you guys buat apa? cer citer cer citer*wink*

Note To Myself: Currently I'M planning nak buat something yg berfaidah sebelum cuti nie habis. Still planning.......~any idea? feel free to tell me~





WE GOT MARRIED


YongHwa CN bLUE + SeoHyun SNSD = YongSeo 


2 comments:

  1. same la, I pon smpai dh tatau nk bwt ape, bru cuti 3 minggu kn? even my mom pon dh marah, x abis2 gossip girl, then I turn to supernatural, dh 2 season i pon nk muntah...skrg tgh layan cartoon american dad =P

    Ow ow, u need to watch Secret Garden!! >,<

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. besala MOMS kan! su cute bila diorg mrh.
    Secret Garden? I ada taw, tp xhbs copy! how stupid kan! haha

    ReplyDelete