Friday, March 11, 2011

YES PENANG!

Wuahhh, its been a month away from home and it feels SUPER DUPER GOOD to be back here in Penang! Walaupun cuti 3 hari jer, I promise to give my best during these three days. hhgaishh, how I miss my house like hell! Belive it or not, sampai2 rumah jer, I was treated like a PRINCESS. My dad even told me not to balik Arau on Sunday, die cakap balik ISNIN and mama was like up to you, balik Isnin pun tarakpa! Woww, I was kinda touched! Memang betulah ckp org, DISTANCE MAKES RELATIONSHIP GROWS STRONGER. I realise that now Thanks family tercinta<3<3<3


Ouhh ya, during this 1 month in Arau many things took place and I was really buzy with my tight schedule and xtra activities. I will tell you one by one, so stick with me here okay.


So since saya ada mood nak berblog nie, lemme tell you a story that really touched my heart.


Ada one day tu while tgh otw jalan pegi kelas dengan Iza and Ifa, three of us were talking about Ifa's habbit : Ifa, she don't like to share straw with others. Means, dia tak minum bekas org. If Iza or I beli air, kitaorg mesti amik 2 straw, one for me and Iza and one for Ifa. Thats her habbit. Bukanlah Ifa anggap kitaorang nie pengotoq o wat, eewww nola. Just that it is her habbit dari baby3 lagi.*wink*
Then all of a sudden I asked Ifa this qs:


Me : Ifa, camna if satu hari aku kedahagaan sgt3 tahap extreme and tyme tu hang sorang ja ada air. Hg share xngan aku nnt?


Ifa : hahahahahaha. 


Me: jawab-jawab, jgn dok gelak.


Ifa: of coz la aku bagi weyh.


Then Ifa and Iza jwb,


Ifa IzaUtk kami tak dak  aiq pun takpa. Yang penting, kami bg kt   hg dulu.Hg penting;)




and I just kept quiet and smile. I don't know if they really meant it or saja maen2, but even if they don't but their words are good enough to make me realise how lucky I am to have them.


Korang mst igt an , "Ehe-eleh minah nie, mnd kecik nie pun nk over2". Haha, but then to me its not a small matter. I took their words as something very very very valuable to me. Thanks Iza and Ifa, I will treasure both of you.<3




MY PRECIOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment