Thursday, March 31, 2011

at last a BREAK!

Fuhhh, what a hectic week I've gone through and now am in Penang trying to cool myself down. Actually bila dapat tawu yg Perlis DARURAT and students muah dapat cuti till AHAD, I was about to jump and scream YEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!but then I realised that something bad is happening in PERLIS. Flood again! YES, BANJIR MELANDA PERLIS. 2days of non stop rain in Perlis caused massive flood in Arau and Kangar. UiTM UniMAP and Matrix diisytiharkan CUTI! Eventhough I was terrible happy but at the same time I still did pray for those in PERLIS. Allah S.W.T please protect them cause only YOU have the power to do so. amin.

ok balik pada topic Penang, and YESSSS am in PENANG rite now! Actually two days ago I was really really SICK and I cried for the past two days! Feel like I can't take it anymore. I was really buzy with INTERFACT COMPETITON(it is a debate competition among faculties). Alhamdulillah sgt5 coz AIMAN and AIZAT were there for me. They did almost everything and they help me throughout the competition. AIZAT AIMAN, you guys are my life saver! I owe both of you one. Thanks babes<3  
Buzy with interfact + lack of sleep = STRESS + FEVER. I end up sleeping for the whole day and skipping my classes. Thank God dpt mc.At that point of time I really wanted to run back to Penang and tadaaaaaa, here we goo PENGISTIHARAN CUTI. tunggu apa lagi an, CABUT BALIK PENANG LA LA TU GAK! 

at least now I've already gain back my energy and I promise to myself to be more stronger in handling things and don't just depend on others. Next time I will be more wiser. After all, all of us should learnt from mistakes kan;) So now, am gonna enjoy every precious moment in PENANG;)daaaaa<3munchi cruncy;)

2 comments:

  1. stress j pon...hhohoho
    itulah yg dirasai oleh sy selama nih...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. sekarang saya agt memahami pakcik;)

    ReplyDelete