Friday, April 1, 2011

SUPER SHOW 3 MALAYSIA DAEBAK!

SUPER JUNIOR'S SUPER SHOW 3 in MALAYSIA was a big success! Eventhough I didn't go to the concert but I still can feel the aura of my Super junior! Sedih sgt3 tadapat pegi.
Actually, I tadapat pegi bcoz of several factors :


1. MONEY. Tak beshla kan if pegi concert and beli tiket paling murah and dok paling belakang and just tgk muka dieorang kt screen. So not cool. Bek dok rumah tgk kt yuoutube kan. If nak beli tiket row plg depan, I need RM 400. huuemmm, pinjam bole? am not that rich;(


2.FRIENDS. Bila I cakap I nak pegi conecrt suju, my friends gave me a look saying "ARE YOU CRAZY"??hehe. They all cakap takat nak pegi dok belakang skali and jerit2 bek tayah! Jom kita ramai2 dok kat bilik and jerit. hahaha. LMAO! So, even if I go, theres no one to teman me;(


3.MOM. heehehe. Nie factor yg paling taleh ditangani. Do you think my mom akan bg me tgk CONCERT SUPER JUNIOR?? hahah. foget it. Lately nie bila I nyanyi lagu korea ja, she's giving me a strange look and I will end up listening to her lectures. hahaha. She will be like "apa la nak jadi ngan kamu? byk menda lg boleh buat. KOREA KOREA KOREA!"hahahaha. Suka bila my mom marah. Bila dia marah I will purposely nyanyi lagu "SORRY SORRY SORRY OMA OMA" hahahaha. fun fun fun!


So, disebabkan factor2 ini, I did not go to the concert. Tapi sgt2 la sedih bila tgk pics and videos kt youtube. Mcm nk ngs pun ada.LIKE SEROIUSLY.


But its okay, gwenchana. One day, one fine day I will make it to KOREA and meet SUPER JUNIOR there. YESS, no joke babe, am very serious. I will FAKE IT TILL I MAKE IT;)yeahhh. 
Nur Aisha, start saving now okayh!;)*Berjimat cermat amalan mulia*


So, back to SUPER SHOW 3 MALAYSIA, in STADIUM PUTRA BUKIT JALIL,the 12-members(10 super junior members and 2 super junior-M members) of Super Junior brought the house down with their hit songs and covered a couple of popular American pop tunes. Mandarin songs were a huge hit and the crowd sang along with them.
Kudos to ELFs for creating a perfect Sapphire Blue sea at the concert! Full concert review coming soon, but here are some photos to whet your appetites.


Laser lights, sea of blue, giant screens…the stage was just awesome!


















                       Dressed in all white…Super Junior rock the stage!
















 So sweet! Malaysian fans showing Suju their love!ELF!

 SUPER JUNIOR-OR!


No comments:

Post a Comment