Saturday, February 12, 2011

PERUBAHAN!

Apakah yang dimaksudkan dengan PERUBAHAN? 
PERUBAHAN pada diriku sendiri.
Yes, its about MYSELF.


What happened to Me? ~ I don't know!


Why am I moody ~ I don't know!


Am I tired ~ YES, very very Tired!


Tired off? ~ Everything!


What Dou You wanna do? ~ I need to completely rest Myself.


How? ~ BALIK PENANG.


Now You're at Penang, How do You feel? ~  Much Better.


So, Did You managed to find the answer for why were you behaving strangely for the whole last week? ~
Yes, coz I was too tired with my tight schedule and Am tired of people sudden change!





Did your friends noticed bout your sudden behaviour changes ~ Yes, They did! They even tried to make me feel                                                                                           better.


And now, are you ready enough to get back to work? (In other words balik Arau) ~ 
YES I AM! Am ready to go through this and Am gonna shine even better now. Lets GOOO Aisha! FIGHTING!;) *Welcome Back The cheerfull Aisha again*;)


Before I end this entry, haruslah diakhiri dengan picta2 ku bersama kawan2 ku.
Bila dah moody and tatawu nak buat apa, Kita berCAMWHORE jela yerr;)








 We are SUPER JUNOR-OR!


Saya Kanak-Kanak Ribena!


 Jangan Pandang Belakang!









FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT NURAISHA!
                                                                                              
                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment