Friday, February 11, 2011

ITS FOR YOU MR.SAICO!

ALL MY HEART
Babe, My Heart is filled with you
Even now if you place your hand on my chest, 
It's beating for you.
Everytime I call You never answer
Every night You drown yourself with wine
From the distance I watched Your silence tears fall
After wondering for a long time ~ Alone
Every Morning waking without You- Without You
I find Myself drawn to the upside down picture of You
Memories of my broken heart replay
Bound by a dark curtain of memories
Haunted by You in My dreams ~ Can't sleep
Facing me, You feel so real then You fade away like smoke
I still can't believe that We're over
That We've reached the end of the line
Someone wake me up, tell me it's a dream
Coz this reality I don't want ~ I don't want to live in
I wonder if You're thinking of Me now
If You're doing okay, have You met someone else?
Coz all of my heart in still in Your possession
Only for You, My Heart beats only for You


Baby Boo My Hot little figure
Whom I was searching around the world
When I almost collapsed with exhaust
I just got My eyes on You, My beloved Venus
It feels like a dream, so don't wake Me up
We were suppose to fly to the sky
I mean no one can interfere Us here in My dreams
Holding both hands will never let You go
I even promised You everybody would envy Us


This is what I'm begging baby
Why can't I be the only Girl who'll be with You
Why must You leave Me in the dark alone?
Wherever I am, I'm reminded of Your presence
I was afraid You would leave, Now You're gone
And I can't let You go
This is the only way I can keep You
I'm losing My mind
Lots of money and nice car ~ For Me
Even without those Am satisfied ~ Satisfied
Your existence is special, Nothing can measure up
Even when I say don't, I still think of You
Pray every night You'll return to Me ~ Wishful thinking
Having dream gives Me a little happiness
Until I wake up You're gone, I scream out NO!
Just like a tattoo stained to My Heart
You're like the never ending story on replay
never knew Love could HURT like this
Our story I don't want, I don't want but I Remember
Nothing makes this pain go away, it HURTS
Nothing makes me smile anymore
You're the thorn in My Heart
To remove to remove, but just can't pull out!


Sometimes I wonder if what we had was ever real at all
What could never be, I guess is not possible
Cause it hurts to watch Your tears fall
If only You could have given Me Your Heart
Then like before I could smile, But now can't


Why I must remember like it was yesterday
Why was this Our fate, I ask each day
Coz all of My Heart is still in Your possession
Our story, I don't want I don't want
But I remember ALL.


KNOWING YOU WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment