Monday, April 11, 2011

WHY?

Korang pernah tak rasa cam something heavy in your HEART and you dun have the energy to carry that heavy thing with you? Pernah tak? okay fine, apa yang I merepek I pun tataw, but honestly thats how am feeling. Berat sangat hati nie but I dunno why, I dunno whats happening and I end up crying for nothing. Korang pernah tak menangis for 4 hours without any particular reason?? Saya pernah. I cried like hell but I don't know why am I crying for? and at that point of time, I lost all my self-confidence, I dunno to whom I should pour everything out coz I don't even know what to pour out, and I thought am really going insane at that point of time! like SERIOUSLY! I sat all alone in the dark kat bilik kol 2 pagi and I was crying out all my heart without making any single sound coz takot my roomates terdengar. Then bila bangun pagi, mata I bengkak tahap maximum, I was thinking what am I supposed to tell them if they ask me anything but thank god, my roomates assumed I tgk drama KOREA and tidur lambat and thats why eye-bag teruk sgt. Hehe, nobody knows.

As I was sitting alone and thinking, tetiba terlintas, sejak bila I jadi CRY-BABY nie? Nowdays asal mnd sikit jadi ja I will end up crying.Tears like Tea. grrr, dulu xcmnie pun. Dulu besar mana masalah pun, I will tell my self to be strong and nangis amatlah jarang. hmmmm, Perhaps maybe am growing older and am becoming more mature. kn? I guess so.

Gwenchana (Its okay), now am back to not perfectly normal, but normal. Hehe. Tamo tamo tamo jadi CRY-BABY dah. I want to face all this difficulties with a BIG SMILE on my face.
Nur Aisha Mohideen get back to your TRACK.

LIFE IS COMPLICATED AND HARD BUT THE BEAUTY IN IT IS WHEN YOU SUCESSFULLY COMLETED THE HARDSHIP. 
thx Nur Azimah Mohd. Lovey dovey

2 comments:

  1. :) aww..relax laa...mmang mcm ru sometimes..and its okay to cry and pour it aout if it can make you fel better..xsalah pun jdik cry baby sorang2 :) huhu..have faith in ALLAH, and everthing will be fine..doa bnyak-bnyak ye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and at the end of the day, i know that i still have you;)

    ReplyDelete