Thursday, January 12, 2012

PEMALAS!

First of all, Assalamualaikum! Wuahhhh, its bean Real Ages since I updated my blog! Sejak Kebelakangaan ini, saya sangatlah Malas, ataupun dalam erti kata lain, SAYA SEORANG PEMALAS! I'm doing nothing at home for the past 2 months and I should be free enough to update my blog but then I sangat malas bab2 nak taip! So, two months at home, bangun tidur makan on9! Thats how I spent my precious time! *basically I'm saying I spent my precious time by doing NOTHING! Oh, what a waste! ^^muka berkerut^^


Some of you mesti cakap kan, Ouh Nooo, ruginya pompuan nie! 2months boleh buat mcm2 kowt! hurmmmmm;(
I know, so thats why I decided to make a first move by blogging again! Nak hilangkan that PEMALAS ME and wujudkan the RAJIN ME! Paham? ^^eyelashes^^



Actually, setelah 2 bulan berehat di rumah *cuti tanpa gaji, I decided to work. InsyaAllah I'll be working as Cikgu Tadika again. Mom dah muak tgk my face at home so dia cakap, "At least, pegila keja kat tadika.Mama dah tak larat tgk kamu. Go go, go and teach that tadika kids bout your Super Junior!" HAHAHA! 
Ayat last tu membuktikn betapa dah malas my mom tgk me yg PEMALAS nie sehinggakan sanggup dia suruh I ajaq budak2 tadika tu bout Super Junior! Ohmy dot dot dot! 


So, InsyaAllah if dah keja nanti, bolehla I stori mori bout MY LIFE AS A KINDERGARTEN TEACHER! ^^geee^^


So dudes, I think its still not too late for me to wish Happy Twenty Twelve! May Allah s.w.t bless us always and lets start this year with a bright smile and positive thinking!


Remember, Only you can make your life better. Only You! ^^dancing emoticon^^




                                     Hello everyone! ^^waving energetically^^








No comments:

Post a Comment