Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I am a BLOGGER now!

Okayh, here I am. I am proudly announcing that i am a BLOGGER now! *yeeepii*
hehe, I dunno why all of a sudden I feel like creating a blog for myself. eeem, may be just wanna give a try!
All this while, I used to be a STALKER, stalking my friend's blogs! Then I used to think, "If saya ada BLOG, apa yg saya nak merapu kat blog nanti?? Bagaimanakah cara nak merapu?? If merapu sekalipun,org akn baca kew blog saya nie??haishhh...."
hahaha, and without answering all the questions, I decided to have my own blog and lets see whats the RESULT! Perhaps, I should be able to answer that qs later;)

SO, ladies  and gentleman please WELCOME me with a warm heart. Saya akan berusaha sedaya upaya utk tidak memboringkan para pembaca;)*wink*

Basically,nothing much to say bout me. I am very very very innocent <YES, pls trust me>!
I guess, if you keep on reading my BLOG, you'll get to noe me better.

So thats it for now, am happy to say that I AM A BLOGGER <excited tone>

           xoxo SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU AGAINxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment